For international students who are interested in learning Korean language and culture, the Korean Language Education Center at Konyang University has established Global Korean Village, which is located on the 1st floor, Konyang Hall. International students are assigned to classes according to their level-test results. The Center is equipped with numerous advanced multimedia classrooms and provided with various Center-sponsored programs.
The excellent Korean Education Environment
- Programs for achieving TOPIK level 3 and above
- Regular 40 weeks (800 hrs) classes plus supplementary 200 hrs of classes ' a total of 1,000 hrs of classes per year
- Uses Center-developed textbooks
- Scholarship benefits for those who are admitted to undergraduate or graduate programs at Konyang University
Home- room Teacher and Global Mentor
- Assigned to professors with long-years of teaching experiences
* Extra classes are provided to those who need additional language training.
- Intensive courses according to level-tests ' Level-tests are given every quarter (10 weeks).
- One-to-one global mentor program (Korean student mentor - international student mentee)
- Major preparation courses for prospective undergraduate or graduate students
* Subject-specific Korean language textbooks developed by Konyang: Liberal Arts Korean, Business Korean, Science and Engineering Korean
Privileged Students' Life at Konyang
- Counseling services by full-time professor, both Korean and native speaker professors
- International student clubs
- Korean cultural experiences: 4 times per year
- International students academic and art festival: 2 times per year